Captures the spirit of Waikiki across from the beach
No need to compromise, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel combines upscale style and amenities, festive island atmosphere, plenty of family fun and a virtual beachfront setting. The tone is vibrant, friendly and delivers fresh surprises to match the mood. Aston Waikiki sits on the preferred end of Waikiki Beach and offers ocean vistas, making it the perfect setting for a tropical celebration.
- Complimentary Breakfast-on-the-Beach, a pack-and-go breakfast for sand-side dining
- Tiki’s Grill & Bar serves island dishes, popular with visitors and locals
- Enjoy panoramic ocean vistas and Waikiki Beach’s best stretch of sand and swimming
Across the street from the best stretch of sand and swimming on Waikiki Beach, the hotel sits on Honolulu’s most happening shopping and dining strip. The Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and 200-acre Kapiolani Park are about a 10- to 15-minute walk from the hotel.
Lively Hawaiiana décor throughout the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel creates a beach-extension atmosphere with peppy neon surfboards, tiki torches, bamboo and tapa prints. The hotel’s 644 rooms find a perfect balance of upscale and island-style festive. Find dark Indonesian teak furniture, eye-popping bedding, bamboo-bead closet curtain, plus flat-screen TV and high-speed Internet (fees apply). Some rooms can be connected and most have partial or full views of Waikiki Beach with a private balcony.
Tiki’s Grill & Bar, one of Honolulu’s most-loved eateries, sits on the hotel property. This hip hangout is filled with Pacific Island tiki bar treasures, boasts an open-air view of Waikiki Beach and attracts visitors and locals of all ages. Enjoy live entertainment and a menu that elevates the island dining experience while keeping the tab mid-priced. For fresh daily eats in the hotel, visit Wolfgang Puck Express, founded by “chef to the stars” Wolfgang Puck.
- Honolulu Zoo (.25 mi/ .4 km)
- Waikiki Beach (.5 mi/.5 km)
- Waikiki Aquarium (.5 mi/ .7 km)
- Royal Hawaiian Center (.6 mi/1 km)
- U.S. Army Museum (.9 mi/ 1.4 km)
- Diamond Head Crater (1.3 mi/ 2 km)
- Hawaii Convention Center (1.6 mi/ 2.5 km)
- Ala Moana Center (1.9 mi/ 3.1 km)
Policies and fees
Amenity fee of $18 (plus tax) will be charged for all new bookings for arriving from January 3, 2013. The fee allows guests to enjoy the following resort amenities:
- Featuring the Playstation 3/DVD movies and Playstation games
- Unlimited access to DVD movies and Playstation games
- Breakfast on the Beach
- In-room high-speed Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe usage
- Daily newspaper
- Local and toll free calls
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.